Created 1st September 2018
1. Premier Soccer UK reserves the right to terminate your contract at any time.
2. Premier Soccer UK can increase the match fee for your team before the start of a new season.
3. When you sign up your team any name that is deemed to be offensive will have to change.
4. The team manager does not have to attend the match. They can be a parent, grandparent or a friend but they must be aged 18+.
5. All players must be age 16+ to play in Premier Soccer UK leagues.
6. If your team pay the full season match fees before the start of the season you will receive a 10% discount or 7 Joma football shirts with the Premier Soccer UK logo.
7. If your team joins a league after the start of the current season your team will take the points from the previous team and then be committed to all the remaining fixtures for that season.
8. The team manager must be fully responsible for all his players discipline and the team match fees with Premier Soccer UK.
9. The team manager must ensure that all outstanding match fees are fully paid before each scheduled match and before his team decides to leave the league.
10. The team manager must ensure that any cancellation is communicated by email or phone to the league manager.
11. If your team cancels a scheduled league match your team must give 7+ days notice before the kick off to ensure that your team is only charged half the match fee. If you cancel on back to back weeks you will be charged the full match fee for the second cancellation.
12. If your team cancels a scheduled league match within 7 days notice before the kick off your team will be charged the full match fee and will automatically lose the match 5-0 within the league.
13. If your team cancels a scheduled league match after 5pm on the day of your match your team could be charged the full match fees for both teams and will automatically lose the match 5-0 within the league.
14. If your team arrive late so that both teams cannot play the scheduled league match your team will be charged the full match fees for both teams and will automatically lose the match 5-0 within the league. We will always try to arrange a friendly match that same night for both teams.
15. If your team fails to attend 2 consecutive matches without giving any notice of cancellation your team will be charged the full fees for all the remaining matches to the finish of the league.
16. If your team fails to attend 3 consecutive matches without giving any notice of cancellation your team will be charged the full fees for all the outstanding matches to the finish of the league and removed from the league.
17. If your league opponents do not show for the scheduled league match you will be given a 5-0 win providing you have played and paid match fee for the friendly match arranged by the referee, however should the referee not be able to arrange a friendly you will receive a 5-0 win and no match fee charge. At the finish of your friendly match if you score more than 5 goals you will be awarded goals
18. If a league has a team vacancy which means that your team is asked to play a scheduled friendly match your team will be charged the full match fee.
19. If your team wish to withdraw from a league and your team wait until we have found a replacement team we will remove your team from the league without any further charges.
20. If your team wish to withdraw from a league your team must give a full 2 week’s notice and then play the 2 scheduled league matches or your team will be charged the match fees for both matches.
21. If your team wish to withdraw from a league immediately your team will be charged the 2 week’s notice period and removed from the league.
22. Your team will automatically be entered into the new league season unless your team give a full 2 week’s notice that your team are withdrawing from the league then your team must play the next 2 week’s scheduled league games or be charged 2 week’s match fees.
23. Your team will automatically be entered into the new league season unless your team give a full 4 week’s notice that your team are withdrawing from the league then your team will have NIL charges.
24. All outstanding charges must be paid before 12.00 am on the final working day of that week fixture.
25. If the team manager wishes to pass the team to another manager he must ensure that the new manager has signed up with Premier Soccer UK as the new manager. The current manager will remain responsible for the team until the new manager has signed up.
26. Any player cautioned with a yellow card will be sin binned, cautioned with 2 yellow cards in the same match will result in a red card with a £10 fine, these players must give the referee their full name and they will be suspended from playing until they pay the fine.
27. Any player that throws punches or fights another player will receive a ban at the discretion of the league manager and referee, however violent conduct could result in a permanent ban from all Premier Soccer UK leagues.
28. Any player that persistently gives verbal abuse, physical abuse or throws punches at a referee will be will receive a permanent ban from all Premier Soccer UK leagues.
These charges for cancellations are because the venues, equipment and referees are booked for the whole season.
Sometimes we will get things wrong, it doesn’t matter what you’re unhappy about, please take some time to email us with a description of your query, suggestion or complaint and you can be guaranteed that your comments will always be reviewed by a League Manager.
Alternatively, you can call our offices and ask to speak to a League Manager. One will always be available to help you. We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 days and give you a written answer to your complaint within 10 days. We will always try and resolve your complaint at the first stage.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can make a formal complaint in writing or email:
Premier Soccer UK
PO Box R0232, 35 Victoria Road,
Darlington, DL1 5SF
The Managing Director will always be very fair. It is our intention to treat you with courtesy and respect as a valued customer. You are important to us so always contact us if you feel we can improve our communication or planning of 6 a side leagues.